We've established the following General Campground Guidelines to help insure your safety,
your enjoyment while in our park and the same to our other guests.
Those who choose not to observe these basic guidelines can be asked
to leave our park without any form of refund.
Please review our Lodging Guidelines
and Campsite Guidelines as well.
- Speed Limit: is 10 MPH. Please observe our speed limit to insure the safety
of all our guests. Remember...Children are playing!
- General Information: Welcome Center, Store, Laundromat, Game Room and Pool area hours are posted
on the Activity Schedule at check-in and at each individual area.
- Activities and Entertainment Schedules are posted at the Welcome Center/Store.
- HOLIDAYS & SPECIAL EVENTS: There is a 3-night minimum reservation required on all major holidays and special events (listed below).
2016 Holiday Rates Apply To:
Memorial Day: May 27 thru 30
Independence Day: July 01 thru 04
Labor Day: Sept 02 - 05
NASCAR - Fall Race: Oct 3-4-5-6 and Spring Race: May 8-9-10-11
LODGING: Check-In time is 3 p.m. Check-Out time is 11 a.m.
If you intend to arrive before 3 p.m., please notify our office and we will make every effort to have your
cabin available. However, we can not guarantee it's availability until 3 p.m. We ask that you honor our Check-Out
time promptly to minimize hardship on our housekeeping staff and the next guests arriving.
CAMPSITES: Check-In time is 2 p.m. Check-Out time is 1 p.m.
If you intend to arrive before 2 p.m., please notify our office and we will make every effort to have your
campsite available. However, we can not guarantee it's availability until 2 p.m.
- Trash and Garbage must be tied in plastic bags. Dumpsters are located at the front of the park
across from the Country Store/Office and in the back of the park by the Clubhouse. Please keep your site/cabin neat and leave it clean for the next park guests.
- Pets are always welcome but cannot be left unattended. A maximum of two (2) pets per
campsite/lodging unit are allowed. Pets are only allowed in lodging units which are desiginated as 'Pet Friendly'.
Pets are prohibited due to health codes from the following areas: any buildings,
playground areas or any pool/splash pad areas. They must be on a leash at all times. (Please NOTE: 'invisible' leashes are not acceptable, the leash must be a physical, visible leash).
They can not be left outside, alone, unattended at your campsite or cabin.
Your pet must always be walked by a responsible person to insure any deposits made by your
pet are picked up immediately.
No aggressive breeds permitted to include but not limited to Dobermans, Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Mastiffs
due to requirements of our insurance.
- Campfires are permitted only in fire rings provided or grills. You may pick up fallen
limbs to burn but DO NOT cut trees.
- FIREWOOD, you are not permitted to bring in firewood per DNR notification.
DNR approved firewood is available at the Country Store at Basswood.
- Clothlines are not permitted.
- Fireworks and Firearms are prohibited on park property. Includes BB, Airsoft and pellet guns.
- Pool Areas: No Lifeguard is on Duty. Children under 14 must be supervised by an adult
(18 years or older). Anyone behaving in an unsafe or destructive manner will be removed from the pool area. NO cotton
is allowed. Only bathing suits permitted in pool, no cotton material permitted (ie. cut offs, t-shirts, etc.).
No outside food, beverage or coolers are allowed in the pool areas.
- Quiet Time is 10 p.m. to 7 a.m. NO excessive noise or public distrubances.
Loud or Offensive noises, rowdyism, or ill-mannered conduct will not be tolerated at any time.
- Children: An adult (18 years or older) MUST accompany any child under 12 around the
Children's pond or by the river.
- Fishing is available in our lakes and does not reguire a state permit. Daily fishing passes are required and are available at the Country Store during regular store hours.
- Visitors: Your visitors are always welcome at Basswood Resort, as long as they register at our Country Store/Office.
Registered guests and their visitors are expected to read and adhere to all campground guidelines.
A copy of these guidelines are presented at time of Check-In for your signature. All your visitors must register,
pay Day-Use Fees, if applicable, and leave resort by 10 p.m.
- Recreational Vehicles: No Battery operated vehicles nor motor-driven cycles, bikes, scooters, or
golf carts are to be driven in the park. Only licensed drivers over the age
of 18 may operate any licensed, insured vehicle/cart in the park. This is
strictly enforced due to our insurance requirements, plus the enjoyment and
the safety of everyone in the park.
- Churches: Listing, locations and service hours posted at the Welcome Center/Store.
- Forms of Payments: We accept Visa, Master Card, cash or money
orders. Sorry no checks.
- Vehicle Repairs (including oil change, etc.) and washing of vehicles & RV's are not permitted
in the park. You may check with the local listings for businesses that provide these services.
- Responsibility: You are responsible for damage caused by yourself and/or members of
your camping party.
- Violation of these Guidelines is grounds for ejection from the park WITHOUT refund.
- Liability: Neither Basswood Resort nor any of
its employees is responsible for accidents, injuries or losses from any cause.
Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore
we do not give refunds due to whims of Mother Nature.
The Management reserves the right to refuse service, limit the length of stay
and the number of persons or vehicles per site and/or evict any person or
party without refund. Park staff members are not allowed to work on guests' RVs.
Basswood has meeting facilities for all groups.
We can accommodate family reunions, corporate meetings, weddings, rallies, club meetings and more.
We support our local community and business owners. This guide highlights several services you may need while in our area.
Click on image above to view...