These guidelines are items which pertain specific to our guests renting RV/Tent Campsites.
Please review our General Campground Guidelines as well.
- Check-In time is 2 p.m. Check-Out time is 1 p.m.
If you intend to arrive before 2 p.m., please notify our office and we will make every effort to have your
campsite available. However, we can not guarantee it's availability until 2 p.m.
- Deposit: $30 will be taken as a deposit at the time the reservation is booked.
Holiday Deposit: Entire balance of reservation must be paid in full at the time
the reservation is booked.
- Quiet Time is 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
CAMPSITES: We will return your deposit minus a $10 service charge if you cancel FIFTEEN (15)
or more days prior to your arrival date. If you cancel FOURTEEN (14) days or less of your arrival
date you will be charged one day's rate, the balance of your deposit will be refunded.
HOLIDAY CANCELLATIONS: The Holiday Cancellation Policy applies to all campsites and cabins. We will
return your deposit minus a $10 service charge if you cancel THIRTY (30) or more days before your arrival
date. We do not refund holiday deposits on cancellations TWENTY-NINE (29) days or less of your arrival date.
Please make sure you schedule your holiday reservations carefully.
NO SHOWS: Guests failing to contact us to cancel (with the required time, listed above) will be considered a 'NO SHOW'.
'NO SHOWS' are subject to the same cancellation policies.
- Site Occupancy: Only 1 (one) RV is allowed on per campsite. Tent sites allow for a
maximum of 6 (six) persons per site.
- Ground Disposal of any drain water (gray or black) is prohibited by State Law.
Wastewater from RVs (including sink water) must be disposed of into sewer drains.
- Sewer Connections require a tight seal by a Sewer Donut (or Sewer Ring) or a screw-type connector.
- Trash and Garbage must be tied in plastic bags. Dumpsters are located throughout the
park for your convenience. Please keep your site/cabin neat and leave it clean for the next campers.
- Clothlines are not permitted.
- FIREWOOD, you are not permitted to bring in firewood per DNR notification.
DNR approved firewood is available at the Country Store at Basswood.
Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore
we do not give refunds due to whims of Mother Nature.
The Management reserves the right to refuse service, limit the length of stay
and the number of persons or vehicles per site and/or evict any person or
party without refund. Park staff members are not allowed to work on guests' RVs.
Basswood has meeting facilities for all groups.
We can accommodate family reunions, corporate meetings, weddings, rallies, club meetings and more.
We support our local community and business owners. This guide highlights several services you may need while in our area.
Click on image above to view...