Step back in history and stay in our cozy cottage this structure was commissioned and built in 1935 to accommodate Harry S. Truman’s Mother In Law Madge Gates Wallace and his Sister In Law Natalie Oh Wallace. The view from the bedrooms is enough to make you feel like a president.
- Cozy Luxury 2 Bedroom Cottage of 800 + square feet w/Living Space
- Sleeping Accommodations includes 1 King bed, 1 Full Bed, 1 Queen pull out sofa and comfortable linens
- Kitchen includes full size fridge, microwave, stove w/oven, double bowl sink, coffee pot, toaster, dinnerware w/cookware
- Full bathroom with oversized towels and wash clothes
- Large flat screen TVs with cable, DVD players, Fire place & WIFI
- Personal patio space with furniture and large propane grill
RESERVE NOW RULES & REGULATIONS